Monday, March 8, 2010

Freelancing it....

I've now begun my journey into what I hope to become a fun and creative way for me to express myself through writing ( and maybe get paid a little something for it). For the longest time I have been writing for others and not for myself. This is what I hope to change, not only with this Blog, but with the articles I write and submit for publication.

Along with my best friend and co-hort, Sherry, we hope to bring to you works of both a fictional and non-fictional nature. Please take note of the name that is signed under each entry to see to whom each blog post belongs. While we have similar interests and writing styles, and between the two of us you will find a wide variety of topics, we do want to make sure that credit is given to the correct creative genius.

Please be patient as we update and create this blog. Click on the "follow" tab so that you will be notified of any updates and postings.

We hope you enjoy The Orbs of Wonder Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Welcome Your Feedback!