Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Story Blog

So I started this project a while back as a writers challenge, and have done nothing with it, so I am going to add it here and just write it as a short story collection. See how that goes.


Here is the link
The Wandering Soul
Only the newest story will be present on the home page, but if you look to the right there is a list from oldest to newest. If you just starting to read the story, you will want to start with the "introduction".


There is also a link to the site under the Page section of this blog. I hope you take a min. to look at it and I hope that you enjoy it. Remember that it is very raw and unedited. It is simply a way for me to continue to write on it and not care about perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Welcome Your Feedback!