Sunday, June 27, 2010

Absent

For those of you that have checked in here and not seen anything new for a while, I have been working on a freelance project that took me far and away from my personal writing endeavors. The project was much more than I had expected and it took much, much longer than I had anticipated. 


So it's now complete and I am going to take a few days to enjoy myself and my family before I return to doing the kind of writing that I want to do. The type of writing that is appealing to me and other readers and not that dictated by others and held within specific guidelines and boundaries. 


To all of you that sent me a personal message, thank you for your care and concern. My Blog family may be small but it is clear that we are caring. I am thankful to have each of you as a part of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Welcome Your Feedback!